TCL launched ‘Making Sense of Landscape’ last fortnight, with four events held in Adelaide and Melbourne.
‘Making Sense of Landscape’ is a comprehensive document which thoroughly informs the reader of the innovative and creative design process that TCL employs in its groundbreaking projects.”
– Gordon Goff, Publisher, ORO Editions, (Making Sense of Landscape distributor)
The book launches were hugely successful thanks to our valued clients, peers, collaborators and media that attended.
We would particularly like to thank our guest speakers in Adelaide
- Adelaide’s Right Honourable Lord Mayor Stephen Yarwood who launched the book on 20 March at North Terrace, outside the Art Gallery of South Australia;
- Nick Mitzevich the Director of the Art Gallery of South Australia launched the book in the evening of the 20 March outside the TCL Adelaide Studio under the Jacarandas.
and in Melbourne
- Victorian Government Architect Geoffrey London who launched the book on 28 March at Melbourne Museum’s Forest Gallery amongst the cores of the bell birds.
- Ian McDougall the Director of ARM Architecture launched the book last Friday night at the TCL Melbourne Studio to a sea of TCL colleges and friends.
For all book purchase enquires please contact the TCL studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL’s Adelaide Book Launch – Art Gallery of South Australia and TCL Studio Adelaide:
TCL’s Melbourne Book Launch – Forest Gallery Melbourne Museum and TCL Studio Melbourne:
More details on the publication can be heard on the The Plan’s interview with Kate Cullity.